always Love
hate will get you everytime

the scribbler
Here I am at Your feet
In my brokeness, complete

archive
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
January 2010
July 2013

switch to
A.L.
Ella
Eric
Jam
Jan
Justin
Lala
Mark
Miguel
Pre
Tin

say what you mean

Resources
xrated.
When Santa's Flying in His Magic Sleigh
Sunday, December 14, 2008 |11:10 PM

Last night was beautiful: city and christmas lights, car ride, dressing up, the stories, the songs, "studying," the undeniable similarities and the complementing differences. This is a like-catching-thunder friendship. Just so you know, you are one of the two who bring out the best in me. Thank you and you know I love you.
***
My mom loves this picture. Merry Christmas indeed. But before I totally bask in their company, I must first wage a war against school. Let's do this.