always Love
hate will get you everytime

the scribbler
Here I am at Your feet
In my brokeness, complete

archive
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
January 2010
July 2013

switch to
A.L.
Ella
Eric
Jam
Jan
Justin
Lala
Mark
Miguel
Pre
Tin

say what you mean

Resources
xrated.
Toasted Brain
Wednesday, December 17, 2008 |1:17 AM

Never have I had such a day for school. It began with an 8-minute oral exams with Rosana which was immediately followed by my LS Long Test. My classmates will be taking the exam for 3 hours, I took mine in one. My Philo paper was also due today. Come 3:00pm, lo and behold! Another long test comes my way. After it, he continues on for an hour or so of discussion about Cultural Relativism. I enjoy his lectures and I've no regrets [so far] in taking it as an elective. Lastly, after that is some paper-writing yet again for LS. Now, I have to do another paper due tomorrow then study for another long test this Friday. hay-yay-yay. To ease my toasted brain, sing with me please: Eyes are dry, at the last goodbye, this is the Ateneo way. Mary, for you...Go 'Teneo!

To further ease my very tired self, a joke:
What is Santa's favorite Christmas song?
Answer: Ho-Holy night, the stars are brightly shiniiing...