always Love
hate will get you everytime

the scribbler
Here I am at Your feet
In my brokeness, complete

archive
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
January 2010
July 2013

switch to
A.L.
Ella
Eric
Jam
Jan
Justin
Lala
Mark
Miguel
Pre
Tin

say what you mean

Resources
xrated.
I Like the Name Charlie
Saturday, December 27, 2008 |11:17 PM

This Christmas break is giving me a lot of time to watch and read and pig out and be with family. This is the life. I have been watching movies, both old and new to me, that stir up different emotions inside. A Christmas Story is funny. Its just a shame I wasn't able to finish it [damn you, Megavideo!] The other night, I caught Mighty Ducks 2 on Disney Channel and its amazing that I remembered a lot of its details. I don't know how many times I've seen that flick before but seeing it again after the longest time is, for lack of better term, wonderful. Banks and Wu, I like you. Haha. Earlier today, I watched It's A Wonderful Life and I am beginning to have a certain affinity to old movies. The black and white facade makes me feel like I have a sophisticated taste in movies. Haha. Then, just now, before writing this entry, my siblings were watching Titanic and again, I am amazed with the many details that are stuck in my head. Also, seeing some parts of it again made me recall how much I liked Leonardo Di Caprio back then. Gradeschool crush. One more week before school starts. That is still plenty of time to soak up as much movies as I can and I intend to do just that.