always Love
hate will get you everytime

the scribbler
Here I am at Your feet
In my brokeness, complete

archive
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
January 2010
July 2013

switch to
A.L.
Ella
Eric
Jam
Jan
Justin
Lala
Mark
Miguel
Pre
Tin

say what you mean

Resources
xrated.
A Reminder
Monday, September 8, 2008 |9:13 PM

Last Sunday, Pat, Ian and I went to the Holy Spirit Parish to do our Season of Creation project. At first, I was very, very reluctant about going since I was missing precious family time because of it. Plus, I realized that I have been doing a lot for this subject [e.i. immersion, presentations, readings] and it seems that my efforts have not been fairly compensated. Nonetheless, I still needed to go. I had no choice.

But lo and behold, I really enjoyed the time I spent there. The kids were amazingly cute [refer to the picture below for proof] and witty, albeit makulit and konyo. They were very participative in the games especially in the newspaper dance where everyone swayed and jiggled to the beat. Kahit sa phone lang ni Ian galing yun music, sobrang sayaw pa rin lahat. Nobody was shy and it was super fun! Because of this, I remember why I used to have dreams of becoming a pre-school teacher.

I said that these kids are witty and to prove my point, let me share what CeeJay, a five-year-old little girl, said about the kitten that kept on returning even though we have tried so many times to make it lose its way to us. She said: "I know why that kitten keeps on coming back to us. It is because he has no family of his own." Whoever said kids say the darnest things?