always Love
hate will get you everytime

the scribbler
Here I am at Your feet
In my brokeness, complete

archive
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
January 2010
July 2013

switch to
A.L.
Ella
Eric
Jam
Jan
Justin
Lala
Mark
Miguel
Pre
Tin

say what you mean

Resources
xrated.
Dogmatic Slumber
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 |9:34 PM

That has got to be the longest time I have spent in Matteo: 1:00 - 6: 00. My Theo orals was, for lack of a better word, weird. As it was nearing its end, Fr. Georg told me: "You are very good at memorizing, but what I am afraid of is that it will just stay here [gesturing over his head] and be forgotten after this semester. I don't want that to happen." Well, that makes it the two of us.

As inspired by Cheska's post, if I die, I want people to wear yellow.