always Love
hate will get you everytime

the scribbler
Here I am at Your feet
In my brokeness, complete

archive
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
January 2010
July 2013

switch to
A.L.
Ella
Eric
Jam
Jan
Justin
Lala
Mark
Miguel
Pre
Tin

say what you mean

Resources
xrated.
Could It Be?
Wednesday, June 4, 2008 |10:43 PM

More often than not, I hate dreaming. Not only does it prevent me from taking a good night's rest, I generally don't like what I dream about. People that show up in my dreams surprise me and not in a good way. I have studied dreaming over and over; in Filipino and Psychology and Com14 and still... I'm somewhat clueless. Last week, my aunt told me that she dreamed about me. I was flattered at first but when she told me the "story" of the dream, I can't help but feel a little startled. She dreamed that I was to grow up an old maid. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I don't want to grow old alone.