always Love
hate will get you everytime

the scribbler
Here I am at Your feet
In my brokeness, complete

archive
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
January 2010
July 2013

switch to
A.L.
Ella
Eric
Jam
Jan
Justin
Lala
Mark
Miguel
Pre
Tin

say what you mean

Resources
xrated.
Before We Begin
Tuesday, June 10, 2008 |1:53 AM

School is about to start tomorrow. Well, technically, later. So to officially end my summer, let's look back at the list I made to make this summer worthwhile and see if it was indeed worthwhile.

1. TRAIN- semi check because I was not consistent throughout the whole summer

2. do well in the subjects that I have to take- check (B and A)

3. go to the beach ample times- CHECK!

4. finish at least five books- check (including Hope for the Flowers in the count)

5. make little surprises for birthday celebrants- for Lala lang. Haha

6. drive- one big NO :(

7. OrSem- semi check. hehehe

8. get my SC back- semi check na rin

9. meet more people- CHECK (thanks to Orsem)

10. Have a happy, happy birthday- TRIPLE CHECK (thanks to family and friends.) :)

Around 8 out of 10, good enough for me. :)

PS. I love you, you and you.