always Love
hate will get you everytime

the scribbler
Here I am at Your feet
In my brokeness, complete

archive
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
January 2010
July 2013

switch to
A.L.
Ella
Eric
Jam
Jan
Justin
Lala
Mark
Miguel
Pre
Tin

say what you mean

Resources
xrated.
The Birthday Thank List
Wednesday, May 21, 2008 |11:58 PM

Today has really been such a long day. Not that I'm complaining. I am actually grateful for it. So before I succumb to sweet slumber, let me make the list that I am grateful for.

1. Family- distance may keep us apart, but you're always in my heart (haha!)
2. greetings- from the people I know and got to know
3. Monster Pizza and KFC
4. Lala (my first and last birthday hug)
5. Jan (one of my sweetest finds in college)
6. Ella (my super twin and super love)
7. Miguel (dear friend!!)
8. Eric (a day for many firsts)
9. Justin (its been a while since the last talk, I've missed it)
10. Steph (you're one of my instant loves)
11. Ian (you're extremely funny and gullible)
12. Mark (thanks for the little time you spent with us. I miss you.)
13. Gian (hot seat, hot seat!)
14. Pat (thanks for the joint celebration. Instant love!! *kiss* )
15. cheesecake (you made my heart melt)
16. the thought (you effortlessly made my heart skip a beat)
17. Mau game (irritatingly fun)
18. the notebook (remembrance)
19. the early surpirse
20. the walk back

I am twenty and I'm loving it. Haha.