always Love
hate will get you everytime

the scribbler
Here I am at Your feet
In my brokeness, complete

archive
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
January 2010
July 2013

switch to
A.L.
Ella
Eric
Jam
Jan
Justin
Lala
Mark
Miguel
Pre
Tin

say what you mean

Resources
xrated.
What To Do
Tuesday, April 1, 2008 |10:53 AM

I spent the first days of my summer without having to do anything. I have dreamed and wanted this for so long and now that I have it, I can't help but think "Is this really what I want?" I have bummed around the house. It was good, actually, but too much of something is bad. So, I am planning to make this summer worthwhile. How am I going to do this? By making a list... and of course, actually fulfilling what are written in it. I am not very big on making lists but let me try it this time and see if it will do me any good.

1. TRAIN- not only will this improve my physique, I will improve my so-called swimming skills
2. do well in the three subjects that I am planning to take- some more effort and determination is all I need
3. go to the beach ample times- I really need and want the sand, sea, stars, sun and waves; to remember and create memories
4. finish at least five books- I am now on my fourth
5. make little surprises for birthday celebrants- ang daming may birthday nang April and May, e
6. drive- I know I will love this one
7. OrSem- efficiently perform my duties
8. get my SC back- you've been gone and I need you back so badly
9. meet more people- this is my last year in Ateneo and I want to meet as many people as I can
10. Have a happy, happy birthday- I dunno how to fulfill this one.

So there. Let's see how many I can cross out of this list. Wish me luck.