always Love
hate will get you everytime

the scribbler
Here I am at Your feet
In my brokeness, complete

archive
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
January 2010
July 2013

switch to
A.L.
Ella
Eric
Jam
Jan
Justin
Lala
Mark
Miguel
Pre
Tin

say what you mean

Resources
xrated.
Colors of the Rainbow
Wednesday, March 26, 2008 |12:17 AM

I attended the graduation of my siblings earlier. Going back to my old school did wonders for me. It was a really, really good decision. I got to spend time with my beloved (and very missed) Ariane, Gianne and Michi. I also got to see Jericho, Michael, Chrissy and Renzy. More than that, the stroll down memory lane reminded me of things I needed to remember.

On a completely different note, I am nearing the end of the Time Traveler's Wife. I need to see what really happened but I don't want it to end. Another one of those dilemmas. Howell, finishing it will mean the start of a new journey, say A Hundred Years of Solitude or The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle. Now, that deal is sweet enough for me. So, get those tissues ready, Kim. You know you're gonna cry.