always Love
hate will get you everytime

the scribbler
Here I am at Your feet
In my brokeness, complete

archive
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
January 2010
July 2013

switch to
A.L.
Ella
Eric
Jam
Jan
Justin
Lala
Mark
Miguel
Pre
Tin

say what you mean

Resources
xrated.
Bottled Up Inside
Thursday, March 27, 2008 |2:25 AM

Bottled up inside
Are the words I never said
The feelings that I hide
The lines you never read

You can see it in my eyes
Read in on my face
Trapped inside are lies
Of past I can't replace

With memories that linger
Won't seem to go away
Why can't I be happier?
Today's a brand new day

Yesterdays are over
Even though the hurtings not
Nothing lasts forever
I must cherish what I've got

No more wishing for the past
It wasn't meant to be
It didn't seem to last
So I had to set him free

***

I did not write this. I just know it by heart because I loved it back when I was still in high school. Wala lang, I just wanted to write something in this blog of mine.