always Love
hate will get you everytime

the scribbler
Here I am at Your feet
In my brokeness, complete

archive
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
January 2010
July 2013

switch to
A.L.
Ella
Eric
Jam
Jan
Justin
Lala
Mark
Miguel
Pre
Tin

say what you mean

Resources
xrated.
Dahil Kay Ella
Wednesday, January 2, 2008 |1:25 AM

SEVEN THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
1. snakes-thinking about them makes me cringe
2. burning to death- I don't want to die like a deep fried shicken
3. falling apart from my most loved family and friends
4. losing a loved one
5. not finding someone to share the rest of my life with- I don't want to grow old alone
6. choosing the wrong one to spend the rest of my life with
7. looking beyond (especially sa 1602 x_X)

SEVEN THINGS YOU LIKE THE MOST
1. fireworks pero yoko pag New Year kasi masyadong common at mausok
2. shooting stars
3. quality time with family and friends
4. making someone smile
5. dates with myself
6. hugs and kisses from people I love
7. rain

SEVEN IMPORTANT THINGS IN YOUR ROOM
*sa condo 'to a*
1. bed
2. pillow
3. locker (syempre kasama na yun mga laman nun)
4. pictures
5. the view
6. laptop with internet
7. roomie, my love

SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOU
1. I sleep in my parents' room when I'm in Bulacan
2. I have four written journals so far (since grade 5?) - - wait, five pala! kasama ang creative journal for Com
3. I can immediately name a song I know by just hearing its first few notes
4. I apply lotion after every bath I take pero pag nagmamadali, hindi na.
5. The first and only movie I watched alone is Cinderella Man. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ko ginawa yun. Back then, it was no big deal, but now, looking back, it seems so sad.
6. I did not get an award back in first year high school just because I had a boyfriend. Policy ni Ms. Santos @_@
7. Its very very very easy to make me laugh.

SEVEN THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. get drunk- gusto kong makita kung anong gagawin ko. Hopefully, I will be with non-advantage-taking people
2. travel
3. watch a meteor shower (gusto ko talaga 'to T_T)
4. help out (sabi nga ni Ralph Waldo Emerson: "To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived is to have succeeded")
5. try an extreme sport
6. to finish a novel in one seating
7. have a family of my own

SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN DO
1. I can swim
2. I can dance
3. I can watch Friends over and over and still laugh at the same jokes
4. I can twist my tongue
5. I can easily make myself cry
6. I can sleep with the lights open
7. I can remember the birthdays of people I love

SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN'T DO
1. I can't cross my eyes
2. I can't sing well
3. I can't go on a day without taking a bath
4. I can't ride the Space Shuttle and not feel dizzy afterwards
5. I can't draw anime characters
6. I can't not get nervous whenever I have to speak in front of people
7. I can't stand irritating people

SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT YOU TO THE OPPOSITE SEX
1. smell- gusto ko talaga ng mabangong lalaki, hindi yun amoy DOM a!!
2. sense of humor- I have to laugh!!
3. intellect- I'm amazed with trivial things and syempre kailangan may sense kausap
4. confidence- someone who wears jeans, sneakers and shirt and looks dashingly good because of the way he carries himself
5. family ties- I am attached to my family so I am attracted to those attached to theirs
6. shared interests- these bring ease to the conversation
7. good heart

SEVEN THINGS YOU SAY THE MOST
1. Seryoso?! (care of Pre and Grey's Anatomy)
2. weh?! (also care of Pre!)
3. ...wala...
4. ...na...
5. ...akong...
6. ..maisip...
7. ...sorry...

SEVEN CELEBRITY CRUSHES
1. David Beckham- - rich and famous
2. Milo Ventimiglia (just because he was Jesse in Gilmore Girls)
3. Marc Nelson (gaaad, the body is scorching hot! haha!)
4. Sam Concepcion (so cute)
5. Atom Araullo
6. Ryan Agoncillo
7. Nathan Scott (not James Lafferty, Nathan Scott!)

SEVEN PEOPLE YOU WANT TO SEE TAKE THIS TEST
1. Lala David
2 Michi Cordero
3. Jan Ruiz
4. Mark Peregrino
5. Justin Biliran
6. Miguel Virina
7. Precious Rellin

***

Ang tagal kong sinasagutan to!

Hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing. You people I tagged, please answer. Haha!
Happy New Year, everyone! :)