always Love
hate will get you everytime

the scribbler
Here I am at Your feet
In my brokeness, complete

archive
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
January 2010
July 2013

switch to
A.L.
Ella
Eric
Jam
Jan
Justin
Lala
Mark
Miguel
Pre
Tin

say what you mean

Resources
xrated.
Fireworks and Christmas Lights
Saturday, December 8, 2007 |1:49 AM

Eastwood was simply beautiful tonight. The fireworks display was gorgeous and it really made my heart skip a beat. It was very, very, very beautiful. I also liked the layout of the Christmas lights of the said place. However, I think I would appreciate it more if they were all yellow. In spite of that, I really want to go back.