always Love
hate will get you everytime

the scribbler
Here I am at Your feet
In my brokeness, complete

archive
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
January 2010
July 2013

switch to
A.L.
Ella
Eric
Jam
Jan
Justin
Lala
Mark
Miguel
Pre
Tin

say what you mean

Resources
xrated.
Don't Stray, Don't Ever Go Away
Saturday, December 15, 2007 |1:02 AM

As usual, I practically spent my entire day with friends: Com class with an acting workshop, then lunch at SOM mall (my forever love, Rodick's), photoshoot at the condo. We were suppose to watch Mark's film but unfortunately, they pulled it out at the last minute so we ended up in the condo again. After buying food from the newly-opened Chowking, we watched the film and went crazy afterwards. We danced and sang and danced some more with the lights closed. As usual, the "processing session" was not forgotten.

Unfortunately, there was some mishap that happened. Justin got angry. I'm sorry if it was something I did.

I really pray that after college, we will not fall apart. I'm sure that we will not hang out as often but I wish that somehow, the friendship we have will remain. To get an update every once in a while of what is happening in each other's lives and know that one will always be there for the other. I love these people dearly and I just hope that they know that.

I am so happy with how things are going for ****. She likes someone who likes her back. This is making her oh-so-happy which in turn makes me happy.

Somewhere, I heard the question "On your last year on earth, what would you like to do?" It got me thinking. What would I like to do on the last year of my life? I know that it is somewhat a morbid thought but it is inevitable. Everyone dies. It is just a matter of how and why you did. If ever I get some free time, I would like to ponder on this morbid yet beautiful question.

Talking about free time, I think that I will not get that in the coming week. I have two long tests on my two majors, one orals for a core subject and a project for another major subject. Please, help me give my best on these school stuff. Come to think of it, after this one week, I can breathe and sleep again, right?

Yet again, I am paying much too much attention on trivial stuff. This must change. Looking back is fun to do if you have something good to look back to. So, in order for that to happen, I should do stuff that will make great for a trip down memory lane.
Goodnight and good luck, Kim. You can get through this alive and well.